Friday, February 23, 2007

my first post and i don't know what to talk about

ok...well I'm starting a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay.

well all i'm interested in right now is movies so...

Well, here's my top ten list!!!!!!(for 2006)

Babel
United 93
Pan's Labyrinth
The Queen
Letters From Iwo Jima
The Prestige
Flags of our Fathers
The Good Shepherd
Little Miss Sunshine
The Illusionist

Yeah, and I'm really exciting about ellen hosting!!! And i like the oscars and I'm going to BEAT my dad this year. Wow I need to go and walk with my mom. If anyone wants to talk movies just email me at joshgroban32@hotmail.com

Wow

I'll have more interesting things to say later

bye

2 comments:

MACKAKELENZIO said...

first, i am so proud of u! u finally did this, YAY! but be warned, my friend, that this is not to be tossed aside as some stupid blog, it will open you up to us, u must keep writing, for we will keep reading..
second, u r such a punk! i am so annoyed, pssssssssh! it says, who u are "i'm kinda just there." omg, u totally jocked my description of u. oh well, what else was it for..?

me...or is it? said...

thank you