Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Incomplete

I feel very incomplete. I'm reading these other people's blogs and not only do I feel guilty because I'm fairly content, but I also feel stupid and trivial. LIke, I don't have these kind of problems and I'm easily made happy. I feel...very incomplete. Worthless. but the thing with me is...it's like that's ok. I'm ok with the simplicity of that when I stop thinking about it. But am I really living if I ignore these thoughts??? But that's just it...now I'll ignore THAT thought, and I'll be fine. I'm always fine.

Anyway, I revisited a novel I started writing a while ago and it's actually pretty good but it's confusing and I can't remember what the rest of the story was going to be, because it was complicated. It's really annoying.

I strongly recommend The Hours to everyone. It's STUNNING.

5 comments:

MACKAKELENZIO said...

i'm trying to comment. i really am. just.. hold on. its going to be alright!!!

deaths'_closet said...

Post agian again!!!!!

MACKAKELENZIO said...

seth u can barely spell again. sheesh, but jordan, he does have some sort of point. POST AGAIN!!!

deaths'_closet said...

yes pls ur blog is very fony happy ooh pls post again it would be ooh soo great.

Phil C said...

this is my dads but im actually claire. anyways, i feel that all the time! like my problems seem so small in comparison to everyone elses.