Thursday, April 26, 2007

HI!!!

I am REALLY sorry about that depressing and very worrisome post. I am better now and can actually read better...for some reason i get really depressed all of the sudden...i was hiding in closets again...and then i played chess (kind of anticlimactic huh...were you expected me to shoot myself??? THINK AGAIN!! I think shooting yourself would be a lame way to do....but don't jump off a building like Amelie's mom...no i didn't see it but i've seen parts and bits and snippets and teewigs--ha HA TEEWIGS!!!!)

ANyway, not sure how this happened but somehow after my prolonged absence, i have acquired more readers!!! Noah, is that you? Seth!! Are those Seth words I hear??? AlACk!!! And yes, faithful Mackenzie remains. (by the way what do you need to talkto me about...now i feel like i'm in trouble...ooh sucky)

Uhh..well the last two days i was sick VERY VERY sick yesterday i was having an awful time...today I'm better but still a little WOOH if you know what I mean (and if you don't then i can't help you. I mean,is it that important? maybe who knows i mean...hehe ya) so i refused to eat until my mom got me blueberry cake from starbucks (AHHH BLUEBERRY CAKEEE) and so i didn't eat until 1230 (!!!) but then i had my little cake and i played CHESS!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!

Buds, kalachuZAM y'all

You rogues! YOu! YOu vagabonds! MY FUTURE AWAITS

2 comments:

MACKAKELENZIO said...

ok. i see.

deaths'_closet said...

too many parentheses my head hurts ow