Tuesday, August 21, 2007

umm...hi

lol I haven't posted for a while, huh? Well, yeah cuz I was doing SMT which is the funnest thing ever!! Yeah...I'm listening to the last 5 years right now, you ALL have to go on iTunes and buy a few songs from it. I would say buy Goodbye Until Tomorrow/I Could Never Rescue You, Climbing Uphill, A Summer in Ohio, and....A Miracle WOuld Happen if you like love songs lol. Which I do. Also, you all need to buy Finale B from RENT. And Mama WHo bore me from Spring awakening. ok tht's it.

I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND IN 12 days!! WOO! i'm really excited. if you know me at all, you know i loooove disneyland. I've been kinda bored...cuz SMT's over and I have nothing to do. Hey I might try out for LACHSA!! actually i AM trying out for LACHSA i've decided that. But they don't take many tenth graders....so i probably won't get in.

ANyway, I FINALLLy saw Amelie!! It was totally worth waiting forever. Also, I saw Rocket Science which is in theaters now and you ALL have to watch the trailer on youtube.

Sorry, I realize I'm commanding you to do a lot of things...and that for some of you I've already told you to do these thigns. So sorry.

"i don't know how anybody survives in this life without someone like you." that's a nice quote. It's from the song I'm listening to.
ooh this is the good part.
"i want to be your wiiiiiiiiiife. I want to bear your chiiiiiiiiild. I want to die knowing I had a long full life in your arms....that I can do....forever with you....forever....forever.....Jamie....'til the world explodes....til there's no one left who has ever known us apart....."

Ok sorry I'll stop now. Oh, and this is the last time I'll talk about movies in this post (sorry I have to) but I need to plug my friend's movie!! Actually it's her dad's movie, he wrote and directed it!! it's called resurrecting the champ and it's coming out friday!! woot!! everyone go see it! (sorry, another command.)

Ok, so my parents were like "if you clean you room, you can have a laptop!!" woo!! So I've been cleaning my room for like 3 weeks lol...and I'm not done yet.

Goofy is my favorite disney (person). Lol that's in parentheses cuz he's not really a person. Ok...wellnow I have i have to do the deep philosophical part of my blog because that's what everyone else does...sigh...grr!ok here goes

ACk I want to tear My LIFEEE into PIEces and DIIIIEEEE and jump into an endless hole where my memories fade into thje BLACK behind ME!!!! AHH!!!! As I tear into oblivion I START A NEW FUTURE WITHOUT REGRET!! WOOT!!!

Ok, I'm glad that's over. hmm...i suppose that kind of stuff isn't really for me...YASAMEEN WHERE ARE YOU>?? cheyenne got back and yuo're like gone. No you're not. but I haven't talked to you forever. h. uh...yeah

Oh, also i got a callback for Big River (for YOUng Fool!) and then I didn't get the part. lol. sucks. it's ok though...they might be starting WMT!!! (winter musical theater!!) tummy tummy....

oh yeah...and last thing before I go....my friend posted these videos of me singing nd dancing on youtube. Here they are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdFnw9rTPl0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5oJLU3XwY0=hdFnw9rTPl0
just copy and paste them...by the way the person sitting next to me is Marilyn and the one off-camera who randomly starts singing "Joanna" is ashley. lol. and we're at paseo NOT universal Studios.

k
bye
love y'all
ya'll rock
have good days
woot
bye
"without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterdays"
"I'll have the pizza!" *cheer from audience*

4 comments:

MACKAKELENZIO said...

i'm sorry, but that is utterly offensive. i know you're saying thats how i sound on my blog when you do that little part all dramatically depressed, but you should be "glad thats over" too cuz i've stopped haven't i? yeah. i have. cuz i'm suffocated by this lack of understanding.

sorry for the bitchyness, sorry for the oh-woe-is-me-ness of my life, but. but. but nothing.

MACKAKELENZIO said...

okay sorry, i wasn't just talking to you, just yknow.

i'm sorry. uhm. i probably wasn't sposed to take it like that, but. i did. so. uh. call me a bitch and leave it at that.

MACKAKELENZIO said...

okay sorry again. uhm. ima see if posting on you're other post works better.

MACKAKELENZIO said...

when i said posting right there, i meant commenting, of course, it still didn't work better.