Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Teehee

Sorry about that post. I think it's funny. Well of course I do, I wrote it. Hehe. I've been making like REALLY cool roller coasters....so anyone who wants to come over and make one with me just tell me and COME ON OVER!!! It would be SO MUCH FUN!!!
Yeah.
OK, well I've been blocking out school until today. You know, you refuse to think about it, you run out of the room covering your ears whenever you see a back-to-school commercial. Yeah. But today it became to real and I had to think about it.
ANd my thoughts were "ew. school. ewwwwww." WHy is it so lame? it like takes our lives and...and....and does CRUEL THINGS to them. I'm not sure how to explain it. but i mean, school is supposed to help you, right? And i feel so much more fulfilled and i have learned so much more over this summer than, like, all my school years put together. Isn't it dumb? We should be able to learn about things we care about.
Ok well that's my depressing little rant about school. And now to DISNEYLAND!!!
Ok homies, NO ONE has given me any ideas. Even mackenzie who posted 12 comments, forgot. GRR!!!
I'm thinking about posting lyrics but I'm not sure if they'll bore you....ok I'll give you some really interesting ones. Hmmm...no i don't really feel like it. lol sorry about that.
so all y'all who are starting school soon, big surge of sympathy out to you. ANd if you're feeling deprssed CALL ME!!! Or just pretend I'm there. WOuld that make you feel better? I dunno...if I was depressed and I pretended Yasameen was there I'd like immediately be cheered up. Do I have the same personality as Yasameen??? WILL THIS WORK??? i dunno...
welll folks...I best be goin'
howdy
-jordan

1 comment:

MACKAKELENZIO said...

i'm not depressed about school at all, i can tell its going to change my life, and i know it won't happen in the principals office, because frankly, i know they will listen to what i have to say and not screw me into the dirt for it. try aveson.