Tuesday, August 21, 2007

WHOA!

The Craziest thing happened to me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO I was on this disneyland website and you can tell them all the rides you want to go on and they'll print out a map for you!!! that is so cool!!! ok well for ME it was cool. HI cheyenne! I have to say hi now because I don't want to call you again and bother you lol. (To fill you in folks, I keep calling cheyenne...it's fun.) OH! And I have this AWESOME roller coaster CD that I keep using to make AWESOME roller coasters. lol

So, I have to clean my closet for another hour todays which sucks, but I got The Lookout from netflix!! Go watch the trailer on youtube!

So...I have an idea. If any of you have any ideas of random things you want me to do at Disneyland just tell me and i'll do them. It'll almost be like actually being there! Ok, maybe not. But we really should plan a little thing where all of us buddies go to disneyland together!!! That would be so fun!! I am so serious!! We should do it!!!! Look at your calendars!!!! ANyway, so just tell me random things you want me to do at disneyland (e.g. do the star wars gangsta rap as I'm going down the splash mountain drop. something like that.)

so...yeah. Hmmm i think that's all I have to say. oh and this isn't the post i emailed you about. you have to read this one AND the one before it. I did 2 in one day!!
see ya
joordan

10 comments:

MACKAKELENZIO said...

don't you realize how expensive disneyland is? like we could afford that. gracious.

MACKAKELENZIO said...

i'm sorry. again.

i am just lonely. again.

and you know how i get when i'm lonely, don't you?

i push anyone who might try to come back away, before they can start being with me again, and then leave once they've had enough.

aren't i brilliant? oh yeah, me and my sagacious self. ah! i brim with sheer brilliance.

shoot me will ya?

MACKAKELENZIO said...

sorry. you understand don't you? oh, blast. i'm stopping. stopping..

MACKAKELENZIO said...

OKAY I'M REALLY SORRY. I JUST RUINED YOU'RE RE-ORIENTATION TO THE BLOGOSPHERE, BUT DON'T LET ME STOP YOU.
WHATS WITH THESE CAPS? I THINK ITS STUCK. DAMMIT. AGH. SORRY, I SAID I WAS STOPPING. AND I AM. STOPPING, STOPPING.

ooh, fixed it. do you know the band tegan & sara?

me...or is it? said...

urg...yes you were NOT supposed to take it like that I wasn't making fun of your blog. goodness. thanks for crushing my disneyland idea. my dad gets huge discounts because he's in the emmy voting thingy. HA! like 25 dollars off each hopper. yes...I'm not mad at you by the way. GH! I hope you're not mad at me! agh!!

MACKAKELENZIO said...

you know what, i don't think thats true, i don't push everyone away before they can do so too me, i think i'm too slow for that, cuz it just happens. i think thats someone else. i think i just feel funny. but yes i am lonely, and you know that. so i can't explain what i've just said, i feel on the brink, and i think you prolly know how that is, i hope so, i hope you'll understand. i didn't mean to do this. i've done it before, i know it, and everyone's been gone, or i have, and as i've been making new friends, i find it harder for me to go back to the old ones, or find an interest, even though i long for one, and so i just get.. excited? strange, to be sure, maybe anxious. i don't know. but i'm still sorry, but you know that.

MACKAKELENZIO said...

i'm not making sense. but making sense is overrated isn't it? just like making out and myspace. okay well i haven't tried myspace so i can't say that. but you get the point. what was i talking about? okay calm down, shut up, breathe in, and look away. easy as pie.

MACKAKELENZIO said...

OMG SHUT UP MACKENZIE, JUST SHUT UP.

MACKAKELENZIO said...

..sorry.

me...or is it? said...

lol it's ok mackenzie...you keep talking about how you're doing something and I'm not exactly sure what...so everything's alright, ok?