Wednesday, March 7, 2007

HEY!!!--oh no

I am SO WEIRD!!!! I'm having crazy doubt things!!!! I spent the entire day (the ENTIRE DAY) worrying if I could still read subtitles. How Lame is that??? I'll tell you. So lame that Lame has to be capitalized!!!! And Mackenzie was talking to me on the phone until she abruptly left leaving me ALONE. I tried to call her back but I don't know how. TEehee. And I don't want to go back to ms. miller's class. ug. I am so distressed about that. And the subtitles thing. I don't know why though. I think I'm going crazy.

So I was absent today because I was having MAD ALLERGY SPASMS and my throat hurt REALLY BADDISH so i thought I had a TERRIBLE COLD and I stayed home from school. Which turned out fine because I got to watch Match Point on HBO. TEEHEE!!! It was really good. Anyway, now I'm incredibly distressed because I don't want to go back to Ms. Miller's class. What if she's upset when she finds out??? What if i can't stay???? I DON't UNDERSTAND WHY MY LIFE HAS TO BE SO TRAUMATIC!!!!!! And I'm going blind again. Except this time I know I don't need glasses because I know that what happened last time is happening again (bad allergy weather=dry eyes.) But I digress.

The week has been ok so far, except for the absence of Yasameen which has been mildly TERRORIZING!!! It's oddly quiet. TAT!!

And. I. Am. Feeling. Strange.

OHOHOH---IIIIII (I, myself) AM FEEEEEELIN STTTTTTTTTTTTTRANGEEEEE!!!!!!!!! And upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO!!!!!!!!! UPSET!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

MACKAKELENZIO said...

wow. this is intense. i will post on what you wrote later, but unfortuantely my mind is out fishing, and might not be back til tomorrow.

MACKAKELENZIO said...

POST AGAIN! WHEEEEEEEE!

MACKAKELENZIO said...

KEEP POSTING! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?! ANYTHING? ANYTHING? ANYTHING?!