Saturday, March 3, 2007

Sigh

I always look forward to the weekend the whole week long and then on Saturday I'm depressed. WHY? WHY?
GACK!!!!!!!! And I thought my movie obsession would be over, but I'm STILL obsessed. (Can you believe it??) However, I'll spare you all and won't talk about them.
Anyway, so last night was good because i had SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which I prepetually crave. Man, why am I so BORING??? I have nothing to write about. How. Annoying.
Well my book is really good and I encourage you all to read it!!!!! It's called I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my life is boring.
Anyway, uhh tonight I'll talk to Lacey, I promise. Last week I was going to but she wasn't there. HOW annoying. And, and, and, i dunno.
I slept on the couch. it was vastly uncomftorable. And cold. but i survived.
i thought this weekend was going to be good
i was depressed all week too because i thought i was stupid ( i still do but i'm pretty much over it now) but whatever. Why would you care if ME doesn't even care. ( I know that was atrocious grammar, sorry, but you can't put "I" in all caps cuz it already is and it was getting the right effect.) ok. well
bye,
depressed me

2 comments:

MACKAKELENZIO said...

ur making things boring by saying theyre boring, normally... well, ya cuz like for me, i can take one of the most boring things on the face of the earth, like boredom for example, and ppl will be all like, "whoa. loved ur post..!" and i'll be like "what?! how on earth...?" and that typa thing, you just can;t admit ur bored, cuz ur making urself bored, and ya thats annoying, ur just looking at this whole thing backwards... try to think instead of it all being boring, its all the most thrilling thing in the world, and everybody will be interested, and who knows? u mite too... so ya, we need to talk... aiite? my new post is depressing u mite not wanna read it.. h

MACKAKELENZIO said...

personally, i don't think you should live from weekend to weekend, i don't wanna tell u how live ur life but like.. in a whole school year, outta the whole 180 days ur just gonna be free 72 of those days, thats 40% of the half yr ur gonna be in school, and look how much ur wasting. we just live in a mindest that if were away from what we don't like we're in heaven, but so much of the time we get let down on those times, and we miss out on great times during the stuff we don't wanna do, bcuz we will not beleive we can have any fun there.. and thus boredom.. i guess... but those are the stats, so i think u should decide how ur gonna take em, and see if thats how much time u wanna use like that. idk..